Departure & Return:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from traveler's hotel in Siem Reap City between 8.00 am - 8.30 am. The exact pickup time to be advised one day before the tour start.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
STOP AT: Banteay Srei Temple
Duration: 1 hours
We’ll come and pick you up from 8:00 am at your hotel and start the journey to visit an ancient Hindu temple outside Angkor Complex of Banteay Srei, which is a 10th-century Cambodian temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Located in the area of Angkor, it lies near the hill of Phnom Dei, 25 km (16 mi) north-east of the main group of temples that once belonged to the medieval capitals of Yasodharapura and Angkor Thom. Banteay Srei is built largely of red sandstone, a medium that lends itself to the elaborate decorative wall carvings which are still observable today. The buildings themselves are miniature in scale, unusually so when measured by the standards of Angkorian construction. These factors have made the temple extremely popular with tourists, and have led to its being widely praised as a "precious gem", or the "jewel of Khmer art.
STOP AT: Beng Mealea Temple
Duration: 2 hours
Continue to Beng Mealea, the temple was built in the 12 century. The layout and style of Beng Mealea are very similar to Angkor Wat. Its current state, however, is dominated by jungle. Trees have grown out of the towers and vines entangle columns. Lintels and other building blocks lay around in a tumble and require visitors to climb up and down as they approach the completely collapsed central towers.
STOP AT: Preah Ko Temple
Duration: 20 Minutes
Preah Ko was the first temple to be built in the ancient and now defunct city of Hariharalaya, some 15 kilometers south-east of the main group of temples at Angkor, Cambodia.
STOP AT: Bakong Temple
Duration: 20 Minutes
The last Destination before we turn to the hotel we will visit Bakong the first temple mountain of sandstone constructed by rulers of the Khmer empire at Angkor near modern Siem Reap in Cambodia.
We will be returned back to your hotel around 4.00 pm - 4.30 pm
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees are required (shoulders covered by scarf not allow)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 11 years to participate on this tour (younger than 11 years old are not allow for this small-group tour)
- Temples entrance fee also accept visa cards and available to purchase on the day of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.